Logix-Hub Client Icons
A primary feature of Logix-Hub is its icon-driven access to key tools within the application. These icons are located on a Client's Main Page in Logix-Hub. Access to specific tools is based on security control established during the set-up process for each individual user.
- Login to Logix-Hub by clicking on the Logix-Hub icon located on Mammologix.com's home page.
- Enter your designated username provided at set-up and the password selected by the user.
- On the Logix, Launchpad clicks on the Logix-Hub icon.
- On Logix-Hub's home page, select the Clients link on the Sidebar Menu. (Note: If a user's permissions grant access to multiple clients, select the desired client the user wishes to navigate to.)
- The user is presented with an array of icons to navigate to the key primary features of Logix-Hub. Not all icons may be available to each user. Access to specific tools is based on security control established during the user set-up process. A brief overview of each of these Home Page Icons is provided below. Additional detailed information regarding all key primary features may be found in the Help Topics section of Logix-Hub.
- Communication Icon - Used to navigate to the client's batches of lay letter communications (Notification & Reminder types) and access to each individual run of letters produced by Mammologix on behalf of the client.
- Examinees Icon - Used to navigate to the Logix-Hub tool used to locate an examinee's demographic and exam information. Multiple fields are available to search for a specific examinee based on ID, name, address, etc.
- History Forms Icon - Navigates the user to access the client's individualized history forms. History forms for Low Dose CT examinees or Breast Imaging examinees may be available.
- Storage Icon - Navigates the user Logix-Hub's secure cloud-based file storage and sharing platform used for maintaining important reports, letters produced, and documents associated with services rendered by Mammologix. Access is limited based on security rights established at the time of each user's setup. Logix-Hub Storage offers no restrictions on the size of files placed into storage or upload /download limits.
- Personnel Icon - Navigates the user to the Logix-Hub's management tool for personnel associated with performing an imaging or interventional procedure. These include interpreting physicians, referring physicians, surgeons, and imaging technologists. This icon is available to a limited population of users on a need-to-access basis.
- LCSR Submissions - Navigates the user to the Logix-Hub tool to create or access the data file to be uploaded to the American College of Radiology's Lung Cancer Screening Registry (LCSR). Available to clients participating in Mammologix's Low Dose CT Chest Screening tracking services.
- Groups Icon - Navigates the user to the Logix-Hub's management tool for groups within specific clients. This icon is available to a limited population of users on a need-to-access basis.
- Tools Icon - Navigates users to Logix-Hub's reporting tools for Follow-Up Tracking, Multidisciplinary Management, LDCT/Chest CT Reporting, and Breast Imaging.
File Attachment Categories Icon - Navigates the user to the Logix-Hub's tool for creating and managing categories used in organizing file attachments. This icon is available to a limited population of users on a need-to-access basis.